Friday, December 14, 2007
Baby it cold outside
Someone gave me an idea for our company Holiday Party that turned out to be so much fun. The theme was "bad holiday sweaters" with a contest for the best...or worst holiday sweater. Nearly everyone was into it either buying from (you guessed it) Kmart the most horrific garments you have ever seen, adapting some winter wear or even making something from scratch. I am happy to say that the winners were not store bought.
My adapted sweater/vest number was a joint effort. Sarah painted the snowflakes with white-out and I came up with the eye-catching stocking sash design. The valet got a kick out of it.
The best part of the night for me was how seeing how thin the line is between comedy and reality. I know that all of you have aunts, uncles and increasingly Friends who will be wearing many of these ensembles for real this season.
Good times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment