Monday, February 4, 2008

Sundance 2008







Well another Sundance has come and gone. It is like Christmas. You look forward to it all year. The stress of the event nearly kills you and then it is over in a blink of the eye. I saw some amazing films (Just Another Love Story, The Wackness and The Complete History of My Sexual Failures were standouts), attended too many parties and had a great experience doing a panel presentation for the fest. It was as cold as I remember any Sundance and of course I came home with the post-Sundance bug that takes out half of LA every year.


Pictured above
#1 On the Panel with Dan Glickman of the MPAA
#2 with Graham Taylor at Geoff Gilmore's Hollywood Reporter Party
#3 with Annie Sundberg, Ricki Stern, Rachel Dratch and freinds at the Netflix Party at Chimayo
#4 with Sean Covel, Cindy Holland, Robert Kyncl and Erin Ruane
#5 Ted, Cindy and Robert

No comments: